Education Services

Why are Orbis Advisors so passionate about helping international students?

We know first-hand how hard the education system can be to navigate when you’re an international student. Let us take that weight from your shoulders. We’re qualified to give both education and migration advice.

New Student Visa

You have not yet completed your course and your visa is expiring soon? Our Registered Migration Agents will help you with your visa application.

Our team will contact different quality education providers and let you choose among a wide range of flexible options. We will help gathering all supportive documents to submit to the Department of Home Affairs. Leave the stress to us so that you can focus on what matters the most, your studies.

Change Course

Your circumstances have changed, you want to explore other study options? Our consultants will assist you.

Our team will put you first, meet our counsellors and talk to us about your goals. We work with a range of academic providers and will find a course and an institution which match your needs.

Professional Year

You have graduated from an IT, Engineering or Accounting course? A professional year program can increase your professional market value and give 5 additional points for the PR.

A good internship could be the thing that sets you apart from other graduates in a competitive job market. Successful completion of this program will provide the Professional Year graduate with five 5 points under an eligible skilled occupation. We will put you through a program that suits both your aspirations and budget.

Extend your stay

Your current visa is due to expire but your Australian adventure just kick started. Our team can suggest different pathways.

Talk to us about your plans and our Registered Migration agents will work on a strategy to help you get where you want to be.

Want to study in Australia?

Book an appointment today and we’ll walk you through all your options.

We’re Qualified

We offer up-to-date expert advice and unbeatable service, thanks to these prestigious qualifications.


Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice

This qualification means:


Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC)

If you’re considering studying in Australia, you’ll benefit from seeing an education counsellor—as well as a migration agent—because:


BSC Computer Science and Master of Information Technology


Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment

Want to know more? Ask a Migration Specialist

Book a free consultation with a Migration Specialist to take the first step together.